BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

<< OuR poStER >>

Actually, this is our sweetest poster that we can created... it will encourage people to save and preserve our valuable environment.... We created this poster by using Adobe Photoshop, which we learn it in IT class recently...

" By using Adobe Photoshop, it seem quick difficult at the beginning time... but after
practice it many times..it become more easier for me..and become as IT explorer!!!" - MAS>>>

" fOr me, using Adobe Photoshop is quick difficult than using other programme,like Photo Impact but by using Adobe, the result is more valuable, beautiful and real, although sometimes it challenge my patience.... i really enjoy it" - syifa'

" In my opinion, Adobe Photoshop make me more explore about how to make a picture or poster become more beautiful.. I can learn something new from it that will bring benefit to my future.. I really love this programme" - NUHA...



0 comments: